Ismail Eliat E-MAN Roots Islamic articles Faith Eemaan Islam Quran Hadith Islamic knowledge Da'wa Deen

A Tally Award


Being an authorized Tally partner in Saudi Arabia past ten years, I can say for sure, Tally has changed my life. I have visited Tally headquarters in Bangalore a couple of times. I could even sit with the very developing team to contribute something to the Arabic language. What makes Tally great is its simplicity and the easy flow of work. A simple financial accounting software yet powerful. 'Power of simplicity' as written under their logo, can be used for small trading as well as higher business with great potentiality of customization. I often tell my customers. When it comes to Tally, the sky is the limit, when it comes to customization, the pocket is the limit. 



"Whoever touches Tally should be happier", I read a poster stuck on the walls of its office in Bangalore. "If you are not happy with our product, we aren't happy with your money either".  Clear-cut and straight-way principles.  One of its managers told me. Tally Co. only seeks straightaway means for any of its tasks to be achieved on their way, smaller or greater. Intentions matter in business and so is the blessings of the Cherisher of the Universe. "Human values are far greater than money printed by humans". Everything will follow us when we live for higher goals 


Tally is a life treasure to me. A blessing by the Almighty to the prayers of righteous parents. I am thankful to God, then to my parents, and to those who supported me always. Thank you all


๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘€๐‘Ÿ. ๐‘€๐‘œโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐ด๐‘˜โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ. ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘Ž๐‘š ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Halaman

Latest Updates

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Translate