بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
I wrote this autobiography of mine, many years ago when I was studying for my higher secondary school. I initially jotted it down roughly in a diary and later typed it into a computer at my first place of work. I believe that by now, half of my life has been completed, considering the average lifespan of humans on this earth. The years have passed so quickly. Like every person, I have my own experiences and stories. I thought of writing my stories here, along with the edited version of my previous diary, which I named "MY ARABIAN YEARS." I write them with the hope that someday my children can read them, and somewhere, sometime, my own children can learn about how their father or their grandfather lived. At the very least, I may someday find my own notes as sweet memories when read after many years.
Life is a story, and for someone, it becomes a part of history. While my stories may not be of great importance, I believe that there have been unique experiences in my life that very few people may have had. Hence, I share my story here.

